"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplaces of existence." — Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
hello  |  artworks  |  writing  |  reading  |  bookmarks  |  home

April 01, 2023

A or A: Alien or Attitude?

Today is the start of the 2023 A-Z Challenge and I thought I start with something fun. The questions may or may not make sense but I did sort of think they are kind of logical in some way and if not, well, they aren't meant to be taken seriously. Have fun!

Have you ever wondered if you're from another planet or you just have an overactive attitude? If so, you're in luck. We, at the AAI (Artfully Awesome Intelligence) have developed the Alien or Attitude Test (also known as the A or A test) to help you find that out. Please note, the A or A test is not FDA (Federation of Dontknow Anything) approved and it may only be 0.00000000001% accurate. It is, however, approved by the AAAA (Adopt An Alien Association) and the AMUSES (Annoyed Matrons of United Strange and Enchanting Specimens) Institute and the MARS (Mothers Against Rudeness & Stupidity) Association but is vehemently disapproved by the ARMS (Annoyed Rebels & Motherless Souls) society but only slightly disapproved by the AAB (Attitude Adjustment Bureau). Please, answer each question as best as you can.

01 - What shape is a slice of pizza?
A - Triangle
B - Square
C - Doesn't matter as long as it's pizza
D - None of the above

02 - There's a box that is sealed with no labels. What do you think is inside the box?
A - Nothing
B - Open the box and see
C - None of my business what's inside
D - None of the above

03 - What do you find at the end of a street?

A - Another street
B - People
C - Screw that! That's the dumbest questions I've ever heard
D - None of the above

04 - How many women does it take to change a lightbulb?

A - One
B - None, get a man to do it
C - Don't care as long as it got changed
D - None of the above

05 - Where does chocolate milk comes from?
A - At the grocery store
B - Cows that are engineered to do so
C - Why do you need to know? Find it out yourself.
D - None of the above

06 - What has a face, two hands but no arms or legs and does not move?
A - A broken clock
B - A poorly-made clock
C - A clock I threw at you for asking such a dumb question
D - None of the above

07 - If pants have two legs, how many legs does a skirt have?

A - One
B - Depends who wears the skirt
C - Who wants to know? I like to punch that fellow.
D - None of the above

08 - Can you fit a large square shape into a small round hole?
A - No
B - Why do you ask?
C - Just give me a hammer and I'll get you get the answer
D - None of the above

09 - If you have a cup that holds 207 pencils and someone removes the cup and one pencil, how many pencils do you have left?

A - 206
B - Before I answer, was the cup stolen by an alien?
C - I refuse to do math
D - None of the above

10 - Where do you think with a box?
A - I don't
B - What kind of box is it?
C - Anywhere, I don't need a stupid box to think
D - None of the above

RESULTS:
If you get mostly A's, you're an Alien but don't worry, we, at AAI, will help you come to terms with it or you can simply pretend you've never taken the test and go get yourself something sweet if you're not allergic.

If you get mostly B's, you're half an Alien and half having an Attitude but don't worry, you're very much like all the humans around you so do continue whatever you're doing.

If you get mostly C's, you've an overactive Attitude but don't worry, you're very much like all the humans around you, simply carry on as usual unless you think you need help and in that case, contact the AAB (Attitude Adjustment Bureau), they will gladly help you with whatever you need.

If you get mostly D's, you're an Anomaly but don't worry, this may be an error on the test or you're just so unique that whatever gets thrown at you, nothing happens. Go and get yourself a burger or chase a rabbit down a hole or do anything you like.

If you get multiple answers such as having even numbers of both As and Cs, then consider yourself half an Alien and half having an Attitude, go and get a snack and enjoy your day.

Notice: We, at the AAI, care very much about the people who choose to take this rather unusual test. If this test cause you harm, mental or physical, please accept our apology and get a free DAMM (Donuts, Anxiety & Mad Movements) therapy session. Thank you and have a grand day.

For more about the A-Z Challenge, go here.

15 comments:

  1. Have fun with this one -Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christine: I'm glad to hear that. Thank you for coming by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  2. I have a number people in public office, I would love to give this test to. I have my doubts as to their planet of origin. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn’t mean to make that last post about giving the test to people in public office anonymously.

      Delete
    2. Harvey Heibrun: I too have doubts with some people. No need to apology for posting a comment anonymously. I know it can be hard to post a comment on Blogger.

      Thank you for coming by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  3. Smiling - and not going to tell you what I scored most of.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elephant's Child: No need to tell me the result. It's amusing just not knowing.

      Thank you for coming by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  4. If one got 4 As and 4 Cs, wouldn't it be the same as getting mostly Bs? 😂 Asking for a friend...

    Artfully Awesome Intelligence, Federation of Dontknow Anything and Attitude Adjustment Bureau are awesome LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roberta: The AAI's official reply is: You are correct. Getting 4 As and 4 Cs would be the same as getting Bs but that means you're half Alien and half Attitude and that's not a bad thing. Please accept our sincere well wishes for your friend.

      Logically, I think I should add another result for those getting various answers that does not comply to just to As, Bs, Cs, Ds so I added another result. But this isn't a real test anyway...

      I do like to make up acronyms though sometimes I don't think they quite make sense.

      Thank you for coming by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Debra She Who Seeks: That's me too. Honestly, I'm terrible at math.

      Thank you for coming by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  6. Oh my gosh I got almost all A's. (7). Am I just lazy and picked the first one most of the times? anywho I guess I'n am alien.

    I like square pizza.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greg: I think there's nothing wrong with picking the first answer.

      I like square pizza as well. I think it makes more sense and more pizza.

      Thank you for coming by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  7. I got mostly A's, which doesn't surprise me and I am quite pleased with the result XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. paperbackprincess: I'm glad you're happy with the result.

      Thank you for coming by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete

"To practice any art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow. So do it."
- Kurt Vonnegut