"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplaces of existence." — Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
hello  |  artworks  |  writing  |  reading  |  bookmarks  |  home

April 27, 2024

Xany Acronyms

Some xany acronyms I made make-up for fun but they are probably nonsensical.
01 - X.A.N.Y.
Xtra Adorable Neurotic Yabber

02 -  Z.I.P.P.Y.
Zealously Illustrating Piles of Purple Yo-yos

03 - N.U.T.S.
Never Use Timid Staples

04 - A.L.I.E.N.
Artfully Languid but Inquisitive Elderly Ninja

05 - W.I.L.D.
Walking In Lost Deserts

5 comments:

  1. Fun! -Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ! and 4 are my favourites, but I kinda want a purple yo-yo now 😁.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roberta: Do you mean #1 and 4? For some odd reason, I just want to include ninja in one of them and so ALIEN is chosen for that.

      Thank you for coming by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  3. I like 1 and 5.
    They bring laughter!
    Have a beautiful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katerina: They are meant to be amusing though I don't know now if they are amusing.

      Thank you for coming by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete

"To practice any art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow. So do it."
- Kurt Vonnegut