"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplaces of existence." — Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
hello  |  artworks  |  writing  |  reading  |  bookmarks  |  home

April 06, 2024

Frivolous & Awkward Queries (FAQ) Tag

I'm not tagging anyone. Answer at your own peril.

01 - Do you use the 12-hour or the 24-hour system?
02 - To your knowledge, have you ever stolen candy from a baby?
03 - What would you have been named if you were born the opposite gender?
04 - Do you use your phone for phone calls?
05 - If your best friend is a dog, what are you?
06 - Is there a book you cannot forget reading?
07 - Have you attempted to eat glue or anything that smells good?
08 - Do rainbows make you smile?
09 - How many things are you overthinking about today?
10 - Do you eat fish with your tuna?

6 comments:

  1. I use the 12 hour system -Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christine: So do I. Thank you for coming by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  2. I use the 12 hour system. I would have been Simon if I had a boy. And yes, I use my phone for calls. Of course rainbows make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elephant's Child: Can't imagine you as Simon but it's interesting to know that.

      Thank you for coming by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  3. 1. The 12 hour system
    2. Nope.
    3. Jørgen
    4. yes, exclusively, it can do nothing but phone calls.
    5. A horse
    6. yes there is.
    7. yes - it was awful!
    8. Of course rainbows make me smile.
    9. None I hope.
    10. I don't eat tuna!

    7.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Charlotte: 3 - Jorgen?
      4 - I guess you have one of those old-fashioned flip phones.
      5 - Horse?
      6 - What's the title?
      7 - What's does it mean when non-food items smells better than food items?
      10 - You don't? I guess tuna is not a popular food.

      Thank you for coming by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete

"To practice any art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow. So do it."
- Kurt Vonnegut