"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplaces of existence." — Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
hello  |  artworks  |  writing  |  reading  |  bookmarks  |  home

April 22, 2024

Societies I would join

I used society because it's classier but also because club doesn't start with an S. These are make-up and of course, just for fun.

01 - The Society of Obstinate Folks Seriously Displeasing People

02 - We !%#$!! Hate It! Enthusiasts

03 - League of Badass Couch Potatoes

04 - Anti-Do-Stuff Society

11 comments:

  1. Where do I sign up for the Badass Couch Potatoes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debra: Sign me up for that too!

      Thank you for coming by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  2. I love the anti-do-stuff society, the sloth is adorable.😂
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quinley: That sloth is adorable, yes. I have a lot of fun creating him or maybe her.

      Thank you for coming by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Christine: I like to think so. Thank you for coming by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  4. I don't have the energy to join societies. The anti-do-stuff sloth can be my representative.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elephant's Child: Same here, let's let the sloth be our representative.

      Thank you for coming by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  5. I'd love to join them all! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quinley: Me too. Thank you for coming by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete

"To practice any art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow. So do it."
- Kurt Vonnegut