"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplaces of existence." — Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
hello  |  artworks  |  writing  |  reading  |  bookmarks  |  home

April 23, 2022

Tweets From An Alien

Aggie Twist@alienearthlingcitizen
New alien-earthling citizen, former ruler of Planet Twist
Likes: spicy onion rings with lots of ketchup, the color pink & beings who are kind
Dislikes: sushi, bullies & rude beings

01 - I need more spicy onion rings, less questions about why I like onion rings.

02 - I like having conversations with humans. They always say the dumb things I hope I'll never say.

03 - Yes, I am also amazed I know how to tweet in English (Add eyeroll here).

04 - Whenever people asked if my antennas can pick up outer space signals, I strongly resisted the urge to roll my eyes.

05 - Whenever someone said they admired my skin, they always asked if it was a tanning accident. I always answered yes.

Blogging from A to Z 2022
For more about Blogging from A to Z Challenge, click on the image above or go here.

8 comments:

  1. Ooh spicy onion rings. Yum!

    Hope your sojourn here among us on Earh is a good one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greg: Aggie is always having fun. She thanks you for your kind thought.

      Thank you for coming by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  2. Smiling. Which is not something I usually do when reading tweets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elephant's Child: I don't read tweets much unless in a news article or in a blog posts but I had seen a few that makes me smile.

      Thank you for coming by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Christine: That was the intention.

      Thank you for coming by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. WendyW: I think so too.

      Thank you for coming by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete

"To practice any art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow. So do it."
- Kurt Vonnegut