"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplaces of existence." — Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
hello  |  artworks  |  writing  |  reading  |  bookmarks  |  home

April 05, 2022

One Difference

two drawing of an half-alien with one difference
Aggie Twist, alien-earthling citizen
I thought I make it an easy one. Can you spot the one difference between these two drawings? Answer over here. (Click on the image for a larger view)

Blogging from A to Z 2022
For more about Blogging from A to Z Challenge, click on the image above or go here.

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Charlotte: I'm glad you did.

      Thank you for stopping by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  2. So did I. And I often don't.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elephant's Child: I was going to make a lot more differences but then thought, one is better so anyone can easily find it.

      Thank you for stopping by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  3. I found it - and I love your alien!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roberta R: I love this alien too. I had drew her for a different type of post which I might still do but undecided.

      Thank you for stopping by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  4. 5 fingers on her left hand in the drawing on the left if you are facing the screen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christine: You're right.

      Thank you for stopping by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  5. Ooh I found it too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greg: I'm glad you did.

      Thank you for stopping by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  6. Found it! This is fun! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WendyW: I'm glad you had fun.

      Thank you for stopping by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  7. I found it!
    This was fun!!!

    Hopping in from the A-Z community,
    Dream
    https://thedreamgirlwrites.wordpress.com/a-z-2022/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Dream Girl: It was an easy one, wasn't it?

      Thank you for stopping by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  8. Also the Alien is super cute!
    Great drawing!

    ReplyDelete

"To practice any art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow. So do it."
- Kurt Vonnegut