"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplaces of existence." — Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
hello  |  artworks  |  writing  |  reading  |  bookmarks  |  home

April 01, 2022

Are you an Angel or a Devil?

angel, devil a-z badge
Today is the start of the A to Z Challenge and I thought since one of the themes at the A-Z blog is duality, I thought I make up a test sort of using the theme. Just answer A or B. If you get mostly A's, you're an angel. If you get mostly B's, you're a devil. If you get an even A and Bs, then you're both or neither. (Please note: This test is just for fun so you don't have to take it seriously. I just use the word angel because it starts with A and the opposite of angel is the devil, right?) Have fun!

1 - Your day starts at:
A: 8 am or early in the morning
B: When the afternoon sun comes or when you're hungry

2 - When you cook a meal, you:
A: Set the table and eat there
B: Eat right out of the pots

3 - When you ran out of clean clothes, you:
A: Do a load
B: Check your dirty laundry piles and wear the one that doesn't stink

4 - When you make a to-do list, you:
A: Do what's on your list as soon as you can
B: Do them only when you want to or when you really, really need to do them

5 - If someone gives you a birthday gift you don't like you:
A: Keep the gift and stash it away and forget about it
B: Throw it away and hope that person never ask how you like that gift.

6 - If someone gives you unsolicited advice, you:
A: Listen and perhaps thank that person
B: Tell that person to mind their own business

7 - When you accidentally gets an extra 10 dollars in your change when you pay for something, you:
A: Give it back
B: Keep it and spend it.

8 - When you exit a building and there is someone on their way in, you:
A: Hold the door for them
B: Just walk out and the let the other person open their own door

9 - When you see something you want to buy but it cost more than you can afford, you:

A: Wait for it to go on sale and then buy it
B: Buy it and then hope you'll be able to pay for it later on

10 - When you use the last piece of toilet paper, you:
A: Put in a new roll
B: Pretend you didn't see the empty roll and leave

11 - If someone with a new haircut ask what you think, you:
A: Say it looks nice and smile
B: Want to know who the hairdresser is and hope to never go there

12 - Your choice of drink is:
A: Tea
B: Coffee


Blogging from A to Z 2022
For more about Blogging from A to Z Challenge, click on the image above or go here.

14 comments:

  1. Neat quiz I tend toward A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christine: I expect most people to get mostly A's as we're quite polite, aren't we?

      Thank you for stopping by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  2. It surprised me, but I tend towards A too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elephant's Child: That just shows you have good manners and that's not a bad thing.

      Thank you for stopping by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  3. Nice test. I'm mostly an Angel, but I have some devil tendencies as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WendyW: Is it the tea/coffee that makes you devil-ish? I think that question isn't quite fair as some people drink both tea and coffee.

      Thank you for stopping by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  4. I'm quite ambivalent LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roberta R: Maybe this means you're a balance person? We're not always good or always bad so it's probably not a bad thing.

      Thank you for stopping by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  5. I'm pretty much A answers all the way through, except for that last one. I don't drink tea or coffee. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lark: I guess I should have come up with a different question than tea or coffee. I actually don't drink tea or coffee either.

      Thank you for stopping by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  6. Fun. I'm mostly an angel (apparently)! #11 made me crackup.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greg: #11 is funny to me too. Is it too rude to pick choice B?

      Thank you for stopping by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  7. Here are my answers
    1. A
    2. A
    3. B
    4. A
    5. A
    6. B- because sometimes that can be really, really, annoying (and/or rude) when someone does that.
    7. A
    8. A
    9. A
    10. A (usually sometimes I forget).
    11. A
    12. B

    Like everyone else, I seem to be leaning towards A. Except on a few answers.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quinley: #3 - that's sort of me too. #6 - I get a lot of advices I didn't ask for as well but I never was daring enough to tell these people off. #11 - that's understandable.

      I think people getting A's meant they are polite people and that's not a bad thing.

      Thank you for stopping by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete

"To practice any art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow. So do it."
- Kurt Vonnegut