"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplaces of existence." — Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
hello  |  artworks  |  writing  |  reading  |  bookmarks  |  home

October 01, 2022

Draw or Nap October 2022

desk with drawing pad, paper, devil & angel figurines
draw or nap, 2022
Last October, I did a challenge I titled Draw Something October 2021 where I draw almost every day and show some of the results so I'm doing the same thing this year. This time, I'm doing it slightly different. I will take suggestions on what to draw. I will not promise to draw every suggestion but I will think about it. I call this Draw or Nap just for fun or it may be what I'll do this month.
    So make your suggestions — be as descriptive (example: a house on a hill on a mountain with steps leading up to it) or as simple as you like (a chair with a book on it) but please keep them family-friendly. So if you're incline, leave your suggestions of what I might draw in the comments.

12 comments:

  1. I have two suggestions as to what to draw. A fairy with long luxurious hair (hair color of your choice) riding a bird that is taking her to a magical tree.
    And, a girl sitting in a tree reading a book.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quinley: Thanks for the suggestions, don't know if I will use them but I'll keep them in mind.

      Thank you for coming by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  2. Since it's October, how about (1) a modern witch, (2) a jack-o-lantern, and (3) some taffy apples?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debra She Who Seeks: Good suggestions, thanks. I haven't ever try taffy apples but they looks quite interesting.

      Thank you for coming by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  3. Oooh. I am looking forward to seeing what you draw. And have no suggestions. You own imagination often takes me on delightful trips.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elephant's Child: Sadly, I haven't draw that much but at least, I'm still drawing.

      Thank you for coming by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  4. Waves on the beach, butterflies, pumpkins,autumn trees, snails

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christine: All sounds good. I'll thikn on them. Thanks for the suggestions.

      Thank you for coming by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  5. Hello! I like your blog and want to follow. I'll be happy if you want to follow me too. :)
    this is my blog; Mor Düşler Kitaplığı

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mor Düşler Kitaplığı: I no longer do the 'follow you follow me' thing but thanks for stopping by.

      Thank you for coming by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  6. A girl reading in a garden (I think you've done something similar before however) or maybe a pumpkin patch or apple orchard with some Halloweenish fun or something a little spooky (but not too much) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greg: I do like to draw something halloweenish but still haven't decide on anything yet. I like your ideas. Thanks for the suggestions.

      Thank you for coming by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete

"To practice any art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow. So do it."
- Kurt Vonnegut