"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplaces of existence." — Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
hello  |  artworks  |  writing  |  reading  |  bookmarks  |  home

January 22, 2022

Rain Girl's B-B Party 2022: Scavenger Hunt

Rain Girl's B-B Party 2022
Lovely guests, today, we are going on a scavenger hunt. Find the items listed below that somewhat represents the descriptions. If you like, you can take a photo and post it on your blog (leave a link in the comments if you do) or skip that all together and list the items you have found in the comments. I trust you not to lie about finding these things. And no need to do this in one day, take the time until January 27th. Let the hunt begin!

Scavenger Hunt
Scavenger Hunt items to find (you may combine some of these into one item):
01. something with numbers on it
02. something that sparkles or shines
03. something that is heart-shaped
04. something that is a varieties of colors
05. something with eyes or two circles that looks like eyes
06. something that has a triangular shape
07. something made of ceramics or looks like it's made from ceramics
08. something with NY written on it, the letters does not have to be together
09. something that has an animal shape
10. something smaller than your fist
11. something long and narrow
12. something orange
Scavenger Hunt items to find
Here's a handy graphic for you to download and print out.

10 comments:

  1. Number one is my TV remote

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christine: I haven't even thought of that since I don't use a tv to watch my shows. Nice one.

      Thank you for stopping by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  2. Number one is my 'puter keyboard, which also has NY written on it.
    Jazz has an animal shape and eyes.
    My list of tasks achieved from my to-do list is maller than a fist...
    Long and narrow from my position at the computer is the skirting board I can see.
    There is an orange fish which hands on the wall, and the multi-coloured embroidered fish above it is triangular (sort of) in shape. It includes some sparkling thread too (which I remember as being a beast to use).
    All this from my desk at the computer surprised me. No heart shapes that I have spotted yet though...
    There is a ceramic candle holder here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elephant's Child: All from your desk? Jazz is one of your cats, right? I did try to make the list of things easy so people wouldn't get a headache looking for them.

      Thank you for stopping by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  3. This is fun! 11. something long and narrow is my soundbar on my TV.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WendyW: That's a good find.

      Thank you for stopping by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  4. #1- my computer (I should say keyboard)

    #2 hmmm

    #3 one of those Valentine Day boxes- I'm sure I have one a round here somewheres :)

    4 M & M's!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greg: #1 - strange, that have not occurred to me when I thought of that. #4 - I kind of now want some M&M's...

      Thank you for stopping by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  5. I did this scavenger hunt, but at my own blog, as I like to post pictures ;) Link

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Charlotte: Thank you for playing. I really like the things you found for the hunt.

      Thank you for coming by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete

"To practice any art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow. So do it."
- Kurt Vonnegut