"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplaces of existence." — Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
hello  |  artworks  |  writing  |  reading  |  bookmarks  |  home

January 25, 2022

Rain Girl's B-B Party 2022: Alphabet This or That

Rain Girl's B-B Party 2022
Lovely guests, it has be quite delightful to have you here. I hope you have been enjoying yourself. Just one thing to announce - the person who left the baby wolf fish in the upstairs bathroom, please remember to take it home or else it will become part of our family and you will not have any visitation rights, thank you. Here are some choice questions for you in alphabet format. You may choose to answer all or a few or just one or none and make up your own.

Alphabet This or That
A. Attached or Single?
B. Blue or Black?
C. Cats or Dogs?
D. Down 10 flights of stairs or Up to 2 flights?
E. Email or Snail mail??
F. Fairytales or Nonfiction?
G. Gain a pound or Gain some money?
H. Hop on one foot or Jumping jacks?
I. Ice cream or Ice cones (aka snow cone)?
J. Juice or Water?
K. Kiss a frog or Hug a bear?
L. Lose your heart or Lose your mind?
M. Music or Silence?
N. Nuts or Chips?
O. Oatmeal or Cereal?
P. Pizza or Spaghetti?
Q. Queen for a day or Quiet for a day?
R. Rain or Sun?
S. Steak or Salad?
T. Talk to a stranger for a minute or talk to your enemy for an hour?
U. Unicorns or Unicycles?
V. Vanilla or Chocolate?
W. Walk or Run?
X. Xray vision or Power to fly?
Y. Yoga or the Gym?
Z. Zipper or Velcro?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
For Cat Hunt answers, go here to see the image with the cats in circles.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

20 comments:

  1. Up two flights of stairs. I find going down difficult and frightening. I would hate to have to climb up ten flights though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elephant's Child: It's funny, I find going up difficult while going down is easier for me. And yes, I agree, climbing anything more than 10 flights is a challenge, I think I'm too odd to even walk the stairs these days.

      Thank you for coming by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  2. Great questions I will go with velcro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christine: I really dislike the sound of velcro so I always avoid clothes and shoes with them.

      Thank you for coming by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  3. This is fun, thank you Lissa. I'm going to post the answers on my own blog tommorow at about this time. This should not be hurried.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Charlotte: You don't have to rush with any of these, you can do them anytime actually.

      Thank you for coming by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
    2. And now I posted the list with my answers over at my blog. Link

      Delete
  4. FUN! Here are some of my answers: Single, blue, dogs, up 2 flights, snail mail, fairytales, gain some money, hop on one foot, ice cream, hug a bear, lose your heart, music, nuts, cereal, pizza, quiet for a day, sun, steak, talk to a stranger for a minute, unicorns, chocolate, walk, power to fly, yoga, and velcro. Have a great day! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lark: You've answered all of them. I, more or less, have similar answers although no velcro for me, I know they are very convient but I just don't like the sound.

      Thank you for coming by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  5. Email or Snail mail?? Email for sure. I don't like paper. Queen for a day or Quiet for a day? Definitely Quiet. Rain or Sun? Sun for sure, It's why I live in Arizona.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WendyW: Email for me too but sometimes I really like getting a letter in the mail. I guess it's good to have a quiet day here and there. I think I might start preferring the sun being a rain person for so long.

      Thank you for coming by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  6. Fun, fun, fun! I'm going to answer all of these on my blog in the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lectrice Vorace: I hope you do.

      Thank you for coming by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
    2. I answered the questions --> Here is my post. Did you answer these questions on your blog?

      Delete
    3. Lectrice Vorace: I hadn't answered but you've reminded me so I just posted my answer just now.

      Thank you for coming by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  7. Attached
    B. Blue
    C. Dogs
    D. Up to 2 flights
    E. Snail mail
    F. Nonfiction
    G. Gain some money
    H. Jumping jacks
    I. Ice cream
    J. Juice
    K. Hug a bear (teddy)
    L. Lose your heart
    M. Music
    N. Chips
    O. Cereal
    P. Spaghetti
    Q. Quiet for a day
    R. Sun
    S. Salad
    T. Talk to a stranger for a minute
    U. Unicorns
    V. Vanilla
    W. Walk
    X. Power to fly
    Y. Gym
    Z. Zipper or Velcro?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Frances D: You didn't answer the last one - zipper or velcro?

      Thank you for coming by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  8. Thanks for that great questionnaire. I loved it. Here is my list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marianne: I had fun reading your answers.

      Thank you for coming by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
    2. And the same to you. Thanks.

      Delete

"To practice any art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow. So do it."
- Kurt Vonnegut