"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplaces of existence." — Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
hello  |  artworks  |  writing  |  reading  |  bookmarks  |  home

March 15, 2024

Retro Minute #17: Twin Test

To sort of celebrate 18 years of blogging, I'm sharing 18 of my favorite posts from previous blogs. Here's the seventeenth post from May 21, 2010 from Just writing words blog.


color us coral
Twin Test (formally titled Searching for my twin)
I think people in general are either very similar or complete opposites. So below is a quiz to test how similar you are to me. Perhaps you're my long lost twin?

Answer each one with a No, Yes or Neutral and add up the points.
No = 0 points   
Neutral = 5 points   
Yes = 10 points   


01. you're right-handed.
02. you have brown eyes.
03. you drink tea instead coffee.
04. you prefer to buy books over clothes.
05. you consider potato chips a food group.
06. you like to eat your vanilla, strawberry & chocolate ice cream in the same bowl.
07. you like happy endings even if they aren't necessary right for the characters.
08. the only sport you're good at is walking.
09. you're a bit of a neat-freak.
10. you're near-sighted.


If your score is 0, you're probably my complete opposite.
If your score is between 5 and 50, you're almost like me.
If your score is 50+, you're my long lost twin.
If your score is 100, you are probably me but taller.

If you think this test is a waste of time, you're probably right! I hope you have fun at least. Feel free to create your own twin test.

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Christine: That's nice! Thank you for coming by. Have a lovely day

      Delete
  2. Hahahahaha, I got 80% -- howdy, twin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debra: The list of things are pretty standard but hello twin!

      Thank you for coming by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  3. "If your score is 100, you are probably me but taller."
    😂

    I got 35...not so similar, are we? But if N°08 were the groundbreaking question, I would definitely be your long-lost twin LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roberta: #8 is a lot of people since most of us use the computers a lot.

      The art is kind of new-ish. I couldn't find the original art that went with this so I created one but I used another piece.

      Thank you for coming by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete

"To practice any art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow. So do it."
- Kurt Vonnegut