"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplaces of existence." — Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
hello  |  artworks  |  writing  |  reading  |  bookmarks  |  home

February 20, 2022

Alphabet This or That - My Answers

Alphabet This or That
Apparently, I forgot to answer Alphabet This or That questions when I was doing the birthday bash. There are some answers in the comments in the origianl post (over here) with, Charlotte (link) and Lectrice Vorace (link) answering on their blogs.

Here's my answers:
A. Attached or Single? Single but attached to my computer.
B. Blue or Black? Blue.
C. Cats or Dogs? Neither, I'm allergic to both. Okay, that's a lie, I have no idea how to behave around cats or dogs but they both hate me so it's better to stay away.
D. Down 10 flights of stairs or Up to 2 flights? Down 10 flights as walking up makes me tired easily.
E. Email or Snail mail? Email because it's faster and it rarely gets lost in the mail.
F. Fairytales or Nonfiction? Fairytales as I rarely read nonfiction.
G. Gain a pound or Gain some money? Gain some money because you can't avoid gaining weight so might as well take the money.
H. Hop on one foot or Jumping jacks? Jumping jacks as hopping on one foot is kind of hard.
I. Ice cream or Ice cones (aka snow cone)? Ice cream.
J. Juice or Water? Water.
K. Kiss a frog or Hug a bear? Hug a (teddy) bear like one blogger had answered. Frogs just seem slimy.
L. Lose your heart or Lose your mind? Both. I think one can be worse than the other so you might as well lose both.
M. Music or Silence? Music.
N. Nuts or Chips? I would go for the healthier choice but honestly, I like chips especially those Doritos chips.
O. Oatmeal or Cereal? Depends though oatmeals must be eaten hot.
P. Pizza or Spaghetti? Pizza.
Q. Queen for a day or Quiet for a day? Queen for a day as I have way too many quiet days.
R. Rain or Sun? Sun because I have had enough of rainy days.
S. Steak or Salad? Salad, I really dislike steaks.
T. Talk to a stranger for a minute or Talk to your enemy for an hour? Stranger.
U. Unicorns or Unicycles? Unicorns.
V. Vanilla or Chocolate? Vanilla.
W. Walk or Run? Walk unless a serial killer is chasing me, then I would run.
X. Xray vision or Power to fly? Fly because it's more useful in avoiding said serial killer.
Y. Yoga or the Gym? Yoga, maybe, or not.
Z. Zipper or Velcro? Zipper, I dislikes the sound any velcro makes.

Here are the questions for you if you want to answer them:
A. Attached or Single?
B. Blue or Black?
C. Cats or Dogs?
D. Down 10 flights of stairs or Up to 2 flights?
E. Email or Snail mail?
F. Fairytales or Nonfiction?
G. Gain a pound or Gain some money?
H. Hop on one foot or Jumping jacks?
I. Ice cream or Ice cones (aka snow cone)?
J. Juice or Water?
K. Kiss a frog or Hug a bear?
L. Lose your heart or Lose your mind?
M. Music or Silence?
N. Nuts or Chips?
O. Oatmeal or Cereal?
P. Pizza or Spaghetti?
Q. Queen for a day or Quiet for a day?
R. Rain or Sun?
S. Steak or Salad?
T. Talk to a stranger for a minute or Talk to your enemy for an hour?
U. Unicorns or Unicycles?
V. Vanilla or Chocolate?
W. Walk or Run?
X. Xray vision or Power to fly?
Y. Yoga or the Gym?
Z. Zipper or Velcro?

14 comments:

  1. "A. Attached or Single? Single but attached to my computer."
    Nice answer!

    W. Walk or Run? Walk unless a serial killer is chasing me, then I would run.
    X. Xray vision or Power to fly? Fly because it's more useful in avoiding said serial killer."
    😂 Have you read a lot of murdery books lately? 😉

    Here are mine!
    A. Attached or Single? Attached.
    B. Blue or Black? Black all the way.
    C. Cats or Dogs? Both, but I'm more of a dog person.
    D. Down 10 flights of stairs or Up to 2 flights? Down...like for you, up is kind of hard for me these days.
    E. Email or Snail mail? I used to love snail mail - had lots of penpals - but not anymore, so email.
    F. Fairytales or Nonfiction? Uh...neither? But if I do have to choose, fairytales. At least I can have a vacation from reality.
    G. Gain a pound or Gain some money? Oh, money. Especially now. Is there any doubt? LOL.
    H. Hop on one foot or Jumping jacks? Yikes. As I said, exercising is hard for me. JJ maybe.
    I. Ice cream or Ice cones (aka snow cone)? Ice cream.
    J. Juice or Water? Water...mixed with wine 😉.
    K. Kiss a frog or Hug a bear? I did kiss some frogs when I was a kid. Now...um. Also, I don't think they'd become princes. Then again, bears are kind of dangerous...
    L. Lose your heart or Lose your mind? I'm very much attached to both, thanks 😂.
    M. Music or Silence? Music.
    N. Nuts or Chips? Chips.
    O. Oatmeal or Cereal? Neither.
    P. Pizza or Spaghetti? Both!!!
    Q. Queen for a day or Quiet for a day? Quiet for a day, in the sense of, not having to deal with the neverending mess my life has become...
    R. Rain or Sun? Sun.
    S. Steak or Salad? Salad. Absolutely not steak.
    T. Talk to a stranger for a minute or Talk to your enemy for an hour? Stranger. I couldn't talk to my enemy for ten seconds without getting murdery thoughts...😅
    U. Unicorns or Unicycles? Unicorns. I have no balance...
    V. Vanilla or Chocolate? Chocolate.
    W. Walk or Run? Walk...I'm old 😅.
    X. Xray vision or Power to fly? Fly and go to all the places I can't go on foot/by car.
    Y. Yoga or the Gym? Neither. Can you tell I hate all types of exercise? 😂
    Z. Zipper or Velcro? Zipper? I don't care either way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roberta: Yes, I've been reading a bit of cozy murder mysteries even though I kind of swore off them but why not?

      Water mixed with wine? Sure, why not.
      Murdery thoughts... don't we all have that when talking to the enemy?
      I think flying can be a form of exercise...
      Good answers.

      Thank you for coming by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Christine: If you say so. Thank you for stopping by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  3. Good answers. Like you, I chose "Queen for a day" since most days are already quiet. I also chose "Jumping jacks" because hopping on one foot takes way more effort.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lectrice Vorace: Yes, hopping on one foot does take a lot of effort but maybe it's good to try it once in a while.

      Thank you for stopping by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  4. This is so much fun. I chose dogs over cats. And pizza over spaghetti!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WendyW: Pizza - yes, always for me though sometimes I think spaghetti can be nice if it's cooked particularly well.

      Thank you for stopping by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  5. "attached to my computer" lol

    Fun answers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greg: Yes, I'm quite attached to my computer, unless it starts acting up which it does sometimes when it asks me to update my software even though I had updated a million times.

      Thank you for stopping by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  6. I loved reading your answers. :) I also prefer music over silence.
    Also, I love the new header. 💙
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! The new header is quite lovely.

      Delete
    2. Quinley: Music any time for me as I do better when I'm listening to something other than my own mess-up mind.

      I semi-love my new header. I like changing it once in a while if only to freshen up my blog.

      Thank you for stopping by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
    3. Lectrice Vorace: Thank you.

      Thank you for stopping by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete

"To practice any art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow. So do it."
- Kurt Vonnegut