"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplaces of existence." — Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
hello  |  artworks  |  writing  |  reading  |  bookmarks  |  home

March 23, 2023

Honest Taglines for My Blog (2023 Edition)

Unpopular since 2006
It will be 17 years of blogging for me in April/May/June (couldn't pin down the exact month since I changed accounts but it's one of those months) so I thought to celebrate it with a few posts. This is the first one.
    I used to not have a tagline because I couldn't settle on one but I did make lists of them. Here are some taglines that I never used with some new ones.

01 - blogging without coffee since 2006

02 - making lists and other lazy things when I'm not too lazy

03 - pretending to work while pretending to blog

04 - newly redesigned to be 97.7% less productive than ever before

05 - have blog, will only semi-post


06 - complaining from a respectable distance

07 - the secret society for introverts and other shy species



08 - pretending to blog like a professional since 2006


09 - posting things that I am not ashamed to share, at least, not right away


10 - tiny joys and other tangible things



Note: I started blogging in 2006 and I don't drink coffee. Unpopular since 2006 is one of those taglines that I sort of used for these anniversary posts. I used to take a lot of rain photos and have the word 'rain' in most of my blog names so this explains why I often use umbrellas/rain in my artworks and any graphics I used on my blogs.

18 comments:

  1. These are all great, LOL! Seventeen years! Congrats on your persistence and staying power!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debra: I don't know if my stubbornness equals to persistency but it must if I'm still blogging.

      Thank you for coming by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  2. Nice. I have been blogging since 2007

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christine: So that means you have been blogging almost as long as I have. I hope you have enjoyed your blogging journey.

      Thank you for coming by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  3. I am smiling here. I think that an honest tagline for my posts (and once I sometimes use) is 'more of the same'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elephant's Child: That's also my tagline since I seem to keep posting the same thing. I don't think it's a bad thing. Just continuing one is good.

      Thank you for coming by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  4. 17 ! Wow- congrats!! I like 6 and 7 a lot, and 10 is cool too.

    I dso remember your Memory Rain blog- you did a logo for me once and it was great. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greg: #6 - is absolutely true because you might have noticed I complain a lot.

      Yes, I remember making that logo. I still liked it.

      Thank you for coming by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  5. These are all so great! I love #s 2, 3 5 and 10 especially. And congrats on making 17 years. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lark: I'm glad you like these.

      Thank you for coming by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  6. Congrats on 17 years of blogging. :)
    My favorites are 07, 04, and 01. These are fun.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quinley: I'm glad you like these taglines.

      Thank you for coming by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  7. Hilarious. I absutely love this. Wish I would have thought about that years ago. A tad late for me now. But thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marianne: I don't think it's ever too late to try out anything you like.

      Thank you for coming by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
    2. I know what you mean. I just think I can't remember what I did in the first years. ;)

      Delete
  8. 3, 5, 6 and 10 are my favourites, but they're all funny/amusing/creative! You should use them all on rotation 😂.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roberta: I might use them sometimes but I don't know.

      Thank you for coming by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete

"To practice any art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow. So do it."
- Kurt Vonnegut