"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplaces of existence." — Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
hello  |  artworks  |  writing  |  reading  |  bookmarks  |  home

March 13, 2023

Blogging from A to Z Challenge 2023

Blogging from A to Z Challenge 2023
I decided to join in the chaos that is the A to Z challenge this year. I don't know why I'm so unsure about it this time since I always end up doing it so blame it on the wacky weather or daylight saving time which always wrecks my sleep and causes a few unwanted mishaps.
    For those who don't know, the Blogging from A to Z Challenge is where you post every day except Sundays and this takes place in April although this year, the last day of April ends on a Sunday. The choice of what to post is up to you. Whether you go with a theme or not is also up to you. Also, you do have to follow the alphabet. For example, on April 1st, you post something starting with A, on April 2nd, something starting with B and so on.
    This time I'm not going to play the list game. There are two lists that participants get on - the theme reveal list and the master list. Since I'm not going to sign onto any list, I'm declaring myself an unofficial participant.  (I miss the days where you just leave your link instead of so many info.)
    This week we are to announce our theme if we have one. I have no theme. I will tell you what I'll post - some short fiction and random stuff that may or may not amuse people. In other words, I just go with whatever my brain comes up with - that's the real challenge of the A to Z challenge, to me anyway. I'm rather indecisive sometimes. Even if I have finished writing/editing/making an image for a post, I would decide not to use that and write a new post. I have a fickle mind. It's why I've never done the challenge with a theme because I wouldn't be able to follow it. Check out my previous A-Z posts here to see what I usually post. Good luck to those participating. Go here to find out more about the A to Z challenge.

12 comments:

  1. I'm all for randomness! Good luck and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debra: Me too. I guess it's not completely random although I could be wrong. I haven't written any post yet...

      Thank you for coming by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Christine: I will try for it. Thank you for coming by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  3. I like the optional theme Resilience. I might join despite my challenge-fatigue. Good luck with randomness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Charlotte: I think we can all considered ourselves resilient bloggers because we are all still blogging despite what's going on in the world.

      Thank you for coming by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  4. Random short fiction is a cool non theme :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. J-Dub: It's not just random short fiction, there will be other things that can only be define as stuff.

      Thank you for coming by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  5. Random posts are fun, too. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shilpa Gupte: I think so too but who knows? Maybe I'll end up posting things people won't like.

      Thank you for coming by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  6. Random posts can be fun, too.
    Jamie (jannghi.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jamie: Good luck with the A-Z challenge.

      Thank you for coming by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete

"To practice any art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow. So do it."
- Kurt Vonnegut