"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplaces of existence." — Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
hello  |  artworks  |  writing  |  reading  |  bookmarks  |  home

November 23, 2022

Zip Thru Autumn 10 & 11

tree with a few leaves
For November 23- November 29, the suggested prompts are Happy Habits, Goal of your blog for remaining 2022. Happy habits? I don't know. I think what makes you happy don't necessarily becomes habits but it might and you don't know it.
    The remaining blog goal I have for 2022, well, I guess I should say, the only goal I ever have for my blog these days, is to just post at least once a week. That's the only goal I can achieve. I'm not very enthusiastic about blogging these days. I see my blog archive how little I have posted and I know that's due to my lack of enthusiasm for blogging though I keep writing posts and saving them.
    I find time just speed by while I get nothing done. Do people make goals so late in the year? Don't most people think the year is pretty much over and all that's left is celebrating the holidays and hoping nothing bad happens while you try to keep up with whatever you have to do? That pretty much describes my last two months of the year.

For November 30- December 6, the suggested prompts are Fortitude, Easy tips. Fortitude sounds like an odd word to me. I've never used in my writing or anything. I have gone through hard times like everyone else and come out pretty much in decent shape but when I thought about some of the things I had gone through, I have no idea how I managed to get through them. I guess that's fortitude? We don't know what we can do until we're tested.
    Easy tips? I often try to find easy ways to do things so it's probably why I don't know how to do anything. I guess my brain is a bit like a basket with holes because I cannot always retain the things I have read or learned. This might mean I don't have the fortitude to do many things but I certainly try often enough. I am willing to do the work if necessary but sometimes I simply want the easy way.

How about you? Got any happy habits or goals (life or blogging) for the remaining 2022? If you have any easy tips (for life or anything), please share them.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Christine: Thanks. I hope you have a great end of the year.

      Thank you for coming by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  2. Goals? Tips? I'm just floating down the lazy river of Life at the moment and that's enough for me! I'm retired!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debra She Who Seeks: I wish I was retired but I'll probably be just like you, just floating along and doing nothing.

      Thank you for coming by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  3. That describes my last two months of the year too. Survive the holidays and hang on tight lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greg: 'Survive the holidays and hang on tight' - yep, that's it.

      Thank you for coming by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete

"To practice any art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow. So do it."
- Kurt Vonnegut