"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplaces of existence." — Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
hello  |  artworks  |  writing  |  reading  |  bookmarks  |  home

October 25, 2021

Draw Something October 2021 - #7

I went to this random generator prompt link and make two screen shots and what I got is: Who are you drawing: A Demon. What re they doing: Chibi Style. I have to look up chibi style as I don't know what that is. (Link for drawing chibi is here and random generator prompt link is here.) Maybe he's a devil demon or just a devil.

devil boy with bat pet
James and Batty

draw something october 2021

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Christine: Chibi style drawing is supposed to be cute but probably because of the large head.

      Thank you for coming by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  2. I also had to look up Chibi style - your link took me back to my own blog posts. You nailed it with this one. And he doesn't look like a bad demon at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elephant's Child: I just fixed the link. Thanks for letting me know.

      Thank you for coming by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  3. Oh, I love those wings! For using prompts, I must say that the Simple Daily Drawing prompts (Link here) are quite good. You're good at drawing, and I always like what you do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Charlotte: I love those wings too, though it's probably not very practical but it's okay, he has powers, he doesn't need to fly. Thanks for the prompt link.

      Thank you for stopping by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  4. He's so cute, I love the wings and the horns.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quinley: I love them too.

      Thank you for stopping by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  5. What a cute demon...he can't be that bad LOL (it looks like he's in heaven too...). Also, Batty...it does have a mischievous look, but it's so lovely!

    I love their wings, but can they fly with them? 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roberta: Those wings are not practical but he and his pet have powers so they can fly but he doesn't really have to anyway. I just put him on a cloud to sort of saying he could be good or bad. They're both too cute to be bad, right?

      Thank you for stopping by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete

"To practice any art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow. So do it."
- Kurt Vonnegut