"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplaces of existence." — Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
hello  |  artworks  |  writing  |  reading  |  bookmarks  |  home

October 15, 2021

Draw Something October 2021 – #5

Can you tell what are the differences between these two artworks? Click on the images for larger views. Answers will be in the next Draw Something post.

two mermaid art with some differences

Here are the images by themselves.
mermaid holding flowers
mermaid 1
mermaid holding flowers
mermaid 2

draw something

10 comments:

  1. Off the top of my head (and I am sure there are more).
    The print on the mermaid's blouse has changed. The octopus nose is different. The location of the seahorse and the critter with antenna has been switched.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elephant's Child: I have no word for that critter with the antenna but critter sounds like a good word to use. You've guessed most of them.

      Thank you for coming by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  2. Seahorse, bug and her dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christine: You're correct, though there are four more.

      Thank you for coming by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Charlotte: I had thought this is the one thing no one would see but you've got that.

      Thank you for coming by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  4. Ooh I only caught two of these until I read the comments. :) The seahorse/ critter and her dress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greg: I didn't expect people to get them all but you got two and that's good.

      Thank you for coming by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  5. She is cute, a mix of mermaid and elf.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tammie Lee: I wasn't going for the elf but I guess the ears make it seem that way.

      Thank you for dropping by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete

"To practice any art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow. So do it."
- Kurt Vonnegut