"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplaces of existence." — Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
hello  |  artworks  |  writing  |  reading  |  bookmarks  |  home

August 22, 2021

Some Favorite Male Bloggers

I don't know if it's just me but there seems to be more female bloggers than male. For whatever reason, most blogs I come across are run by a female. I'm sure there are plenty of male bloggers, it's just that, I haven't find them yet. I usually find blogs reading other people's blogrolls, blog posts, random links and wherever blogs are link. If I find a new blog, I don't try to find out who runs it until I read a few posts first.
    Sadly, the blogs I would have put on this list no longer existed or that they are no longer being updated. It's why I have such a short list.

Some favorite male bloggers (in no particular order):

La Vie Graphite01 | La Vie Graphite  > link
Lots of profound writings, travel notes and photography and if you're especially into reading intellectual essays, then this is for you.

Cranky Old Man
02 | Cranky Old Man > link
A personal blog that's full of cranky ideas and notions and fun, humorous observations about life.

Tokyo Times
03 | Tokyo Times > link
Lots of photos of Tokyo and their old and old fashion landscapes and people.

Wrong Hands
04 | Wrong Hands > link
Funny and fun comics on life and books and all sorts of things.

Book Haven
05 | Book Haven > link
It's a blog with amusing topics, featuring amazing artists' artworks, some fiction, thoughts on book, movies, tv shows and there's even book reviews.

Too Clever by Half
06 | Too Clever by Half > link
This is all about Blogger - news and changes google has made to Blogger. I try not to read this blog often because I don't always want to know what dumb changes google has made.

Art vs Entropy
07 | Art vs. Entropy > link
It's an artist's blog but mostly it's more of a personal blog on various subjects.

Do you know of a blog run by a male? Leave a link in the comments.

11 comments:

  1. The only ones I know of are Greg's Book Haven above, and Ethan's A Book a Week: http://e135-abookaweek.blogspot.com/

    The Blogger blog above might come in handy, though I get what you're saying - too much information is somehow unnerving LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roberta R.: I'll check out Ethan's blog.

      As to knowing news about Blogger, sometimes it's better not to know, I think.

      Thank you for dropping by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  2. I follow Greg's Book Haven, but I didn't know about the other bloggers. :) Thank you for introducing them to me.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quinley: You're welcome. Thank you for dropping by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  3. You are right, mostly female bloggers from what I have seen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christine: There really are very few of them but maybe if we look for them, there would be some more.

      Thank you for dropping by. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  4. I visit a good mix of blog sites, some male some female.
    They are out there!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jan: You're right. They are out there, it's just that, we haven't find them.

      Thank you for stopping by. Have a lovely d

      Delete
  5. Thank you for including me! That means a lot! I thought I commented on this one but it could be that Blogger devoured my comment haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greg: Comments haven't disappeared on me but mostly when I preview a comment, they just disappeared.

      Thank you for stopping by. Have a lovely day

      Delete
  6. Great idea for a post! I love Greg's blog and Ethan's. I also really like Sam's: bookchase.blogspot.com. I've followed him for years.

    ReplyDelete

"To practice any art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow. So do it."
- Kurt Vonnegut