"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplaces of existence." – Doyle
hello  |  artworks  |  writing  |  words for wed prompts  |  favorite books  |  bookmarks  |  home

August 26, 2026

Bookmarks

I like to make artwork with phrases or sayings so I thought I made some. Here are three that I had been working on for weeks but I'm not quite satisfied with them, maybe some more tweaks later but for now I'm happy with them. I made these as bookmarks but you can use them for your blog or wherever but please do not use them in any rude or unkind way. 

#1 - The Joys of Reading

#2 - My favorite pastime is read books and complain about them

#3 - Think Less Read More
Do you use bookmarks? Do you like bookmarks?

No comments:

Post a Comment

"To practice any art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow. So do it."
- Kurt Vonnegut